veni vidi vici
In the forest of the cake of the raincoat bridge @ Monday, June 29, 2009
submit intern proposal early
finish Wolf's Rain
finish Kafka

Kafka on the Shore was somewhat of a slow start but it got better after the Nakata incident. So the rest of today will be devoted to speed reading through it. I really can't wait until Murakami's 1Q84 is translated. It's times like these I wish I picked up Japanese instead of Spanish.

I start my internship a week from today and I'm still unsure of my my parents' so-called "career plan." I began writing for fun a few days ago and I started thinking that I wouldn't mind reading and writing instead of solving useless organic chemistry problems. Ever since I took American Constitution Development, law sounded more and more interesting or maybe the grass really is greener on the other side and the only thing keeping me is the fence.

Anyways, to prevent more sulking, I ran into this video surfing the net. They're accusing that Disney traced their movies post-Snow White. I don't blame Disney the least bit.

Comment(s)

chew on this
If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door.

time travel
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010

tweet tweet