veni vidi vici
explosions in the sky @ Friday, July 3, 2009
New layout for a nice chance of pace. The title, xin teng, is my newly learned bit of Mandarin for the day-- "to love with all one's heart." It was also interesting to learn that "xin" not only means heart but literally means "can't live without."

To do list:
submit updated intern draft
finish Kafka
order textbooks
ASA stuff

get on the flight tomorrow
die due to interning + DAT classes
attend the wedding!

The last few days have been productive and eventful but tomorrow's the big day. Kind of sucks to spend July 4th flying, but hopefully I'll spot fireworks if I fly over NYC. And Lady Liberty's crown is finally open again! I hope I can go sometime! :D

I spent the day reading interesting stuff, hunted for more potential books for my "want to read" list, read the news a lot, and looked at or read about countries abroad. I started to miss Korea a lot after this and seeing all my friends travel to exotic places. Every summer always makes me wish I had the money to travel but NJ is better than nothing at least. I'm sure NY will cheer me up again.

Jason just told me this should be an exciting chapter in my life, but why doesn't it feel like it? He's trying to cheer me up at the moment, but my doubts about going into this field of work as a career are overwhelming. I should be more enthusiastic about it...I appreciate it Jason but sorry to say it's not working right now.

So maybe some Godiva milk chocolate cocoa will. That sounds tasty that right about now. Maybe some more novel writing.

Anyways, meet and watch Mashimaro. He's a fictional Korean fat rabbit usually up to no good. The episodes are pretty funny.


From today's reading:

Seoul-- second largest metropolis in the world







Pocari Sweat. So cute. I would collect these! :)



A bar that was built from a bus in Daegu, S. Korea

My favorite was Lotte world in the last picture. It has large indoor theme park, an outdoor amusement park, an island linked by monorail, shopping malls, a hotel, a Korean folk museum, sports facilities and movie theaters in one area. And it's still currently the largest indoor theme park in the world! It was my favorite place to visit when I last visited. :)

Comment(s)

chew on this
If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door.

time travel
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010

tweet tweet