veni vidi vici
Post #21 for Year #21 @ Sunday, October 4, 2009
I turned 21 today. So, what was the grand 21 like? After Autumn Moon, I went to Austin and partied it up on 6th Street, went out clubbing and bar hopping, and somewhere along the way I passed out on the street. I gained consciousness again in a pool of vomit.

Actually, no I didn't.

I enjoyed it in peace. I woke up at 11, ate at Cheddar's, and drank a strawberry margarita. It tasted like a slushie and sugar water.
Sweet + cold + low trace of alcohol takes the cake in my book.
So I came back, Jason left, and I studied.

The most amusing part of the day was that Jason bought the margarita for me and used his ID instead. Looks like I have yet to lose my carded-for-alcohol virginity.

Oh, and I got french fries as my birthday present from my brother. I laughed and ate away pleasantly with oodles of ketchup.

Moral of the story: 21 is overrated. Intoxication does not equal a great 21st.

Comment(s)

chew on this
If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door.

time travel
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010

tweet tweet