veni vidi vici
Interesting stuff! @ Saturday, November 28, 2009
So I'm back at Baylor and not feeling the 'study for finals' mood just yet.

I spent the day relaxing by looking at makeup, listening to Metric (in lieu of hearing them live in Houston on Monday), and reading some interesting (geeky) stuff!

A Final Fantasy Advent Children Inspired music video. They did a good job recreating the scenery though I'm not very fond of the song or the singer's pitch. The singer did get sued as a result of this video.





Totally awesome and not geeky at all since it's becoming a popular meme (second to FML and Epic Fail).


While I'm on the topic of geeky, what other way to proudly sport your nerdiness than with this necklace?


According to the article,
Using Google Image Search, Mike and Maaike browsed through some of the most expensive and often famous jewelry in the world, the resulting low-res images we found were stolen, doctored, then transferred onto leather, creating a tangible new incarnation.


And to end on a high note, I haven't been able to watch America's Next Top Model in a long time but I did spot this very ethereal photo-shoot from one of their seasons.

In theory, it seems silly: have models flop around in water on top of a transparent sheet? But the dreamy photographs speak for themselves.

And it sure does.

Comment(s)

chew on this
If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door.

time travel
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010

tweet tweet