veni vidi vici
2010 @ Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Finally an update...20 days into January. Oops?


I spent an entire day of winter break researching grad schools. And I am so not going for PhD. Definitely DDS all the way. That means I need to start studying for DAT real soon. Fuck. And I don't even want to think about applying.

I'm also thinking of signing up for 19 hours. I need to go get the paperwork done for that. Thank God the extra 3 hours are a supposedly ridiculously easy class though.


I haven't even thought about student performers for Chinese New Year. I am really hoping Social Chair and EVP are pulling through on it. Keeping in contact with 2 performers is chaotic enough. Hmm...


Did ASA get screwed by a certain group? I think we did. I should have listened to Jason's warning last semester. :/



I'll be happy enough if I made Dean's List this semester. Why does Spring semester always suck?

Labels:


Comment(s)

chew on this
If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door.

time travel
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010

tweet tweet